Why Use Medical Cannabis as a Medicine?January 11, 2018
Legal Cannabis – What are the Rules and Regulations?January 14, 2018
New Cannabis Oil Products are Hot Right Now
Our new cannabis oil products are hot right now. Get your choice of tinctures, capsules, suppositories, balms and vape oils right here at Cannabis Network News. We offer you health and our oils are adapted for all kinds of conditions, illnesses and diseases. Getting to know your cannabis oils before you choose your product does help you deepen your understanding about cannabis in general.
New Cannabis Oils Hot Right Now
- THC/CBD Bend Oil – Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is the main psychoactive cannabinoid in the the cannabis plant. Together with the Cannabidiol (CBD), a non-psychoactive cannabinoid, they make the best combination cannabis oil to fight chronic disease. These 2 cannabinoids are the most popular and powerful ingredients in the Cannabis, and most widely used for medical purposes. Our THC/CBD 1:1 blend has almost no psychoactive effect, and, when used correctly with the right dosage, becomes a great cancer cell fighter with no terrible side effects.
- CBD Oil – Cannabidiol (CBD), is a non-psychoactive chemical compound or cannabinoid in the cannabis plant. CBD has very strong medicinal and therapeutic effects for even the most common conditions.
- CBN Oil – Cannabinol (CBN) stems from cannabigerolic acid (CBGA) in cannabis. The cannabis plant naturally produces enzymes converting CBGA to one of 3 major cannabinoids: CBCA (cannabichromene carboxylic acid), CBDA (cannabidiol carboxylic acid and THCA (tetrahydrocannabinol carboxylic acid). When the plant develops THCA, it usually is converted to THC as a result of heat or UV light. THCA can be converted to CBNA as well. Prolonged exposure to air causes the THCA to lose hydrogen molecules and oxidize, producing the new CBNA. Then, when exposed to heat or UV light, CBNA convers to CBN.
- THCA Oil -Tetrahydrocannabinolic Acid (THCA) is a non-psychoactive ingredient of the cannabis plant. Although THC and THCA may sound similar, THCA is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid found in raw and live cannabis, closer to CBD in make up and effects.As the cannabis flower dries, THCA slowly converts to THC. Heat expedites this conversion in a process which is what happens when someone smokes the plant.THCA is extracted from the raw cannabis plant, and it can’t be converted into THC when heated.
Healing Balm and Vape Oils
Did you hear that some new cannabis oil products are hot right now? First try the cannabis healing balm for melanoma, psoriasis and acne, not forgetting joint pain, arthritis and muscle aches. This amazing cannabis oil cream is hot right now as it contains selected natural essential oils, including Coconut oil, Cannabis oil and Beeswax.
We have indoor or outdoor varieties of vape oils – and in many strains. These high THC products are most effective for pain management and neurological issues.
- Shatter: Dela Haze, Pineapple Express, Critical Cheese, Kosher Kush, Sour Diesel, Green Love Potion, Lemon Skunk, Cheese
- Wax: AK 47, Damnesia, Mango
Sky High, Jack Herrer, LSD, Sativa
Suppositories, Capsules and Tinctures
Our cannabis oil suppositories are formulated for rectal use. This is possibly the most efficient method of ingesting high levels of THC without the psychoactive side effects. The suppository allows the oil to enter the bloodstream before being metabolised and therefore leads to high bioavailability and low psychoactivity. Capsules are pre-dosed and combined with MCT and Lipids for better absorption. Capsules are metabolised by the liver on the first pass and therefore are highly psychoactive. Tinctures come in various types of cannabis oils including the above-mentioned and are blended with a pure carrier liquid.
Chat to one of our experts to hear which new cannabis oil products are hot right now and which one you need for your conditions.