CBN OILCannabinol (in short: CBN) stems from cannabigerolic acid (CBGA) in cannabis.
The cannabis plant naturally produces enzymes converting CBGA to one of 3 major cannabinoids:
When the plant develops THCA, it usually is converted to THC as a result of heat or UV light. That being said, over time THCA can be converted to CBNA as well. Prolonged exposure to air causes the THCA to lose hydrogen molecules and oxidize; which produces the new CBNA. Then, when exposed to heat or UV light CBNA convers to CBN.
Recent cannabis research has identified CBN is a great product to treat:
What are the benefits?
- Antiemetic - Reduces nausea and vomiting
- Anticonvulsant - Suppresses seizure activity
- Antipsychotic - Combats psychosis disorders
- Anti-inflammatory - Combats inflammatory disorders
- Anti-oxidant - Combats neurodegenerative disorders
- Anti-tumoral & Anti-cancer - Combats tumor and cancer cells
- Anxiolytic& Anti-depressant - Combats anxiety and depression disorders
- Great medical value
- No liver damage
- Non high
- Appetite stimulant