Cannabis Oil – How Best To Use It
Cannabis oil is such a useful medicinal substance so let us talk about how best to use it. It can be extracted from the cannabis plant in a concentrated form and the essential cannabinoids removed for healing purposes. Cannabidiol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) are the two most common cannabinoids used for therapy and healing. You can get an oil containing CBD to use daily as a health booster, or to treat chronic illnesses.
How do the CBD and THC Cannabinoids Work?
Cannabinoids, like CBD, cling to specific receptors in the body to produce their effects. Your body also produces cannabinoids, as part of the endocannabinoid system, and offers CB1 receptors and CB2 receptors. THC tends to attach to CB1 receptors in the brain which maintain a balance of coordination, movement, pain, emotions and moods, thinking, appetite and memories.
CBD clings to CB2 receptors in the immune system which ease inflammation and pain. CBD encourages the body to use more of its own cannabinoids which assists the body to deal with pain and related illnesses. This makes CBD an effective medicine that can be taken orally, inhaled, rubbed on as a topical or used as a suppository. There is no best way to use cannabis oil, just so many uses – and choices for you to make.
Cannabis Oil and How Best to Use It:
- Anxiety and Stress – CBD is a great treatment for anxiety as it promotes calmness and relaxation, sleep and health. Don’t use THC for anxiety as it tends to exacerbate the anxiety. CBD meanwhile is a better treatment than conventional medication which has negative side effects. CBD can help with panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder and others.
- Epilepsy – studies have shown that CBD can treat epilepsy and other neuropsychiatric disorders as it contains anti-seizure qualities and little side effects for those suffering convulsions. CBD could be the safest way to treat schizophrenia as well as psychiatric diseases when conventional drugs do more harm than good.
- Pain and Inflammation – cannabis oil can reduce the effects of pain when the cannabinoids work with the human endocannabinoid system to change the way the body processes pain. CBD is a known medicinal oil that relieves inflammation and reduces aches in the body. People suffering Fybromyalgia and Multiple sclerosis take it regularly to manage their pain.
- Type 1 Diabetes – studies have found that CBD can relieve the inflammation in the pancreas associated with Diabetes 1. When the immune system attacks pancreas cells, inflammation results and people get Type 1 Diabetes. Patients can change their lifestyles and take cannabis oil to cure their diabetes.
- Alzheimer’s Disease – cannabinoids in the cannabis oil cling to receptors in the brain and the immune system to assist the body to fight disease – and this includes neurological diseases like Alzheimer’s. Research discovered that CBD could help people in the early stages of Alzheimer’s to continue to recognise the faces of people they know. With hope, CBD can do more to prevent the disease altogether.
- Cancer Cure – everyone is talking about cannabis oil and cancer and while research is ongoing, more proof is needed that cannabis oil does cure cancer. What studies do tell us, however, is that CBD can stop the growth of cancer cells and tumours, and prevent the spread of tumours around the body. CBD is also a powerful antioxidant which can assist cancer patients to handle their chemotherapy, get more sleep, eat better and feel less depressed.
- Acne – cannabis oil creams and salves are perfect for treating skin conditions like acne which are often caused by inflammation, or sebaceous gland that are overworked. CBD helps reduce the production of sebum which can lead to acne so can be taken orally or rubbed in topically.
Cannabis oil is one fantastic medicinal plant derivative and while we cannot dictate how best to use it, there are many best uses for it and we have listed a few of these above. Your health matters to us so contact us today to find out how you can order your cannabis oil see if there are any more best uses for it.