Cannabis Oil Treatment for InsomniaOctober 3, 2017
Cure Lung Cancer with Cannabis OilOctober 5, 2017
7 Uses of Cannabis Oil for Your Health
Cannabis or CBD oil is a dynamic and useful substance that you can use internally and externally for your overall good health. Take it orally, smooth it onto the skin, insert a suppository, inhale the vapour or try the shatter and you will discover immediate relief from whatever ails you. CBD oil is most known for its ability to relieve pain, nausea, depression and to set back some serious conditions and diseases such as cancer, fibromyalgia, arthritis, diabetes and others. A panacea you should consider having in the home.
CBD is Healthy
Cannabis oil has numerous uses for good health but we are only going to look at some of these.
- Skin protection – very few people know that cannabis oil can protect the skin and remember that the skin is your largest organ. Not only can the oil be applied topically, onto the skin to cure things like acne, dry skin and dry scalp, but so too can it be taken internally to ensure the skin is healthy from the inside out. Cannabis oil is known to slow down the aging of the skin by keeping wrinkles away and fighting damage from free radicals in the environment. It can also assist with psoriasis, eczema and other skin diseases if taken both internally and externally.
- Look after your eyes – if you suffer from weak eyes or are at risk from glaucoma or macula degeneration, cannabis oil can slow this down, as glaucoma is a disease where the fluid builds up in the eye and can lead to blindness. The CBD lessens the intraocular pressure so eases the condition temporarily while the patient considers serious treatment.
- Treat asthma – people with asthma battle to breathe and the cannabis oil assists them to breathe better. The oil is a better remedy than smoking the cannabis as smoking is toxic and the oil is pure and non-psychoactive, so even useful for children.
- Boost the appetite – cannabis oil is supposed to make people hungry yet also to manage the metabolism by stimulating the digestion to work harder and faster, therefore better. So for those who suffer from eating disorders, cannabis oil could be a huge help. It can treat both anorexia and obesity as it stimulates varying hormones that regulate appetite.
- Ease stress – most people know that cannabis relaxes mind and body but there is more to it than that. Cannabis oil is known to interact with certain receptors in the body which soothe the central nervous system and the immune system. People who suffered trauma and had cannabinoid therapy were better able to cope with their stress and emotions. The cannabinoids interact with stress receptors in the amygdala part of the brain, causing a sense of relaxation and relief.
- Treating Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder – after a serious accident or trauma, some people are so badly affected that they get this psychiatric condition as their life was threatened and it was a shocking experience.War veterans who took cannabis oil found that they were less traumatised and could cope better with daily life, having less anxiety and insomnia.
- Preventing Cancer – no one knows for sure whether cannabis oil can stop cancer in its tracks or cure cancer but research has shown that cannabis oil relieves the symptoms of cancer and offers relief from conventional medication used to treat cancer such as chemotherapy and radiation. Active ingredients in CBD oil have been shown to reduce tumors sizes, ease pain and nausea, and improve appetite and energy levels. As cancer patients strengthen the CBD causes cancer cell death and can cut off blood supply to tumors. All of this evidence is still being analysed and studied.
To be sure, cannabis oil has numerous uses for your good health. Get yourself a tincture, a cream, tablets or CBD oil and see what it can do your ailments.